NOTICE TO COMMS USERS
In preparation for the 2017-18 academic year, the Course Outline Mapping and Management System (COMMS) will be doing a rollover from Tuesday, May 2nd through Friday May 5th, 2017. During that time, COMMS will be unavailable. It will be available again on Saturday, May 6th, 2017.
May 1, 2017
May 2-5th, 2017
- Final day for approval of course outlines in COMMS for courses to be delivered in Spring/Summer2017 (Note that any outstanding courses from the F16 and W17 semester must be approved by this date in order to be rolled into the next academic year.)
- Final day for posting of CSI information in COMMS repository for 2016-2017 academic year.
- Inventory should be completed by Chairs to ensure all CSIs are available in COMMS.
May 6, 2017
- COMMS off-line for annual rollover of new programs of study.
June 06, 2017
- COMMS back online.
- Chairs to confirm Coordinators and Course Writers in COMMS.
- Last day for ALL Fall 2017 course outlines to be completed and approved in COMMS by Coordinator
June 16, 2017
- Last day for ALL Fall 2017 course outlines approved by the Chair.